Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meet lil Miss Layla

Lil Layla always comes to visit her mommy at work (whom is a co-worker of mine) and is always dressed in the cutest lil outfits. She always brings the biggest smile with her and charms us all. She must of wanted to go for the more serious look during our session (after all she is the model) which is a-ok with me because she is still a complete beauty. I think I did manage to get a lil smirk here in there but me and mommy had to dance and shake our buts (who wouldn't laugh right?!)










oh no I forgot one......To be cont.

Lil Layla does this cute lil nose wrinkle pretty much on command it is the cutest and funniest thing I forgot to post it last week but it is definatly worthy of the blog.


Heres big brother Noah showing Layla how it's done :) isn't his cowlick to die for?!



No comments:

Post a Comment